Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Everyday I see something more beautiful!



Our last few days in Paris included a scenic boat cruise, crepes of course, Luxembourg Gardens, the Louvre, and the Shakespeare and company bookstore. Talk about a whirlwind visit, we did basically everything including witness the French strike which didn't effect our visit too much minus the fact that some museums and the subway were closed so we did a lot of walking. So much so that my toe popped right through the front of my shoe haha... really classy Brigette, I know : )























I thought the rest of France would just be icing on the cake, but wow, St.Malo is one of the most beautiful scenic places I have seen. It is like the Newport of France. The tide goes out for miles and you can walk these huge beaches and within twenty minutes there is no beach at all and the sunset was out of this world.







1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty. Are you watching those sunsets for the "Green Flash?" Hope you see one. Love Doria

    ReplyDelete