Monday, January 10, 2011

Americaaa

Being at home has been fabulous, but I am more then thrilled to know I have another full semester ahead of me come Wednesday when I get back on the plane. While home I had the opportunity to see NYC decorated for Christmas, spend the holidays with my family from NJ, NY, and Texas, see the Nutcracker ballet in Washington, DC visit with old friends and spend New Years in Philadelphia.







Coming soon... Ireland, Germany with Mom and Uncle Ed, Switzerland, Paris with Mick, Greece, and Rome... I feel so blessed and thank everyone who has helped me along this journey. For all of those I saw over the holidays it was amazing and for all those I love and didn't- I think about you often and look forward to the next time we see each other. Hope 2011 is off to a good start.

Love Always, Brigette Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment